What would a comfortable life look like to you when you’re 60? How much money do you need to have to your name to live comfortably when you retire? These are not questions you ask yourself when you’re 50, 40, or even 30. The younger you get an awareness of the...
Apr 28, 2023 | Podcast
The number one reason why businesses fail is financial mismanagement. In this very turbulent time, we can’t afford to fall into this scary statistic. What we need, instead, is to become cash confident. In this episode, Melissa Houston helps us develop the...
Apr 24, 2023 | Podcast
Partnerships are the building blocks to a successful real estate empire. With the right connections, dedication, and mindset, zero to 1290 units in 4 years is not just a dream, but a reality. In this episode, we'll be joined by Mike Desrosiers, a...
Apr 17, 2023 | Podcast
Asset management during recessions is not about timing the market; it's about time in the market. In this episode, Omar Khan, the founder and principal at Boardwalk Wealth, discusses how to manage your assets and protect your investments during times of...
Apr 14, 2023 | Podcast
Do you want to invest in real estate but don’t have any idea where to get the cash? This episode is for you! Josh Plave, the founder of Wall to Main, shares how you can use your retirement account to get started in real estate. When his mother and grandfather...
Apr 11, 2023 | Podcast
It can be surprising sometimes how we can jump to seemingly different paths, only to realize how well-connected they were. To realize that the change you made all makes sense now. In this episode, Paul Hopkins, Director of Acquisitions for CPI Capital, shares...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?