Real estate investors are always looking to maximize their ROI. But with all the noise about what strategies to do, how do you know which one will actually work? For today’s episode, our hosts Ava Benesocky and August Biniaz are joined by special guest and CEO of Sterling Rhino Capital Chris D. Roberts, who shares how an investor can double profits by investing in co-syndication with other investors. With his extensive knowledge in real estate, entrepreneurship, and marketing, you’ll be sure to learn how to scale your investments once you tune in!
Ready to build true wealth for your family?
It all starts with passive income. Apply to join the CPI Capital Investor Club.
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Off-market and On-market Deals in Multifamily Investing?
- What is the Relationship between Health and Wealth in Terms of Real Estate investing?
- Silicon Valley Bank Collapse and Implications for CRE Investments
- Does Biden’s Renters Bill of Rights Equate to a National Blanket of Rent Control?
- How to invest in US Multifamily Syndicated Properties as a Canadian?
- Outlook for Build to Rent (BTR) properties in 2023
- How Rising Interest Rates will affect Multifamily Cap Rates
- What are the Best Sources for Commercial Real Estate (Multifamily and BTR-SFR) News and Resources?
- 10 Great Ways to Make Income from Passive Investing in Real Estate
- August Biniaz’s Top 10 Forecasts for the US Economy, CRE and Multifamily and BTR-SFR in 2023