Real estate investors are always looking to maximize their ROI. But with all the noise about what strategies to do, how do you know which one will actually work? For today’s episode, our hosts Ava Benesocky and August Biniaz are joined by special guest and CEO of Sterling Rhino Capital Chris D. Roberts, who shares how an investor can double profits by investing in co-syndication with other investors. With his extensive knowledge in real estate, entrepreneurship, and marketing, you’ll be sure to learn how to scale your investments once you tune in!
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?