Why is it so important to have multiple streams of income? The founder of REIDOC Capital LLC has some insights into the diversification of income streams. In this episode, Rajkumar Venkatramani believes that when the stock market goes down, operating in a business outside of the stock market allows you to get through that market’s downturn. He also shares his journey into real estate and extends his expertise to help doctors invest in apartments. If you want to understand why you should need a secondary source of passive income, then this episode is for you! Tune in to this episode now.
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- A Beginner’s Blueprint to Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?
- 50 Real Estate Private Equity (Syndication) Terms An Investor Really Must Know
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class