Why is it so important to have multiple streams of income? The founder of REIDOC Capital LLC has some insights into the diversification of income streams. In this episode, Rajkumar Venkatramani believes that when the stock market goes down, operating in a business outside of the stock market allows you to get through that market’s downturn. He also shares his journey into real estate and extends his expertise to help doctors invest in apartments. If you want to understand why you should need a secondary source of passive income, then this episode is for you! Tune in to this episode now.
Ready to build true wealth for your family?
It all starts with passive income. Apply to join the CPI Capital Investor Club.
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Off-market and On-market Deals in Multifamily Investing?
- What is the Relationship between Health and Wealth in Terms of Real Estate investing?
- Silicon Valley Bank Collapse and Implications for CRE Investments
- Does Biden’s Renters Bill of Rights Equate to a National Blanket of Rent Control?
- How to invest in US Multifamily Syndicated Properties as a Canadian?
- Outlook for Build to Rent (BTR) properties in 2023
- How Rising Interest Rates will affect Multifamily Cap Rates
- What are the Best Sources for Commercial Real Estate (Multifamily and BTR-SFR) News and Resources?
- 10 Great Ways to Make Income from Passive Investing in Real Estate
- August Biniaz’s Top 10 Forecasts for the US Economy, CRE and Multifamily and BTR-SFR in 2023