A lot of people think that you need a lot of experience to start a fund. They assume that you need Ivy League and Wall Street experience to get started. That is all false. The guest today, Bridger Pennington, has done all that without being any of that. Now, Bridger is the Founder of Black Bridge Holdings and co-founder of Fund Launch, where he teaches people how to start their own funds. Join Ava Benesocky & August Biniaz as they talk to Bridger Pennington all about how funds work. Learn more about the many different types of funds and what they do. Find out where to find fund opportunities. Learn why it’s important to build your network. Discover more about carried interest and open-ended funds. Tune in to find out how to start your own fund so you can reach that millionaire status.
Ready to build true wealth for your family?
It all starts with passive income. Apply to join the CPI Capital Investor Club.
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Off-market and On-market Deals in Multifamily Investing?
- What is the Relationship between Health and Wealth in Terms of Real Estate investing?
- Silicon Valley Bank Collapse and Implications for CRE Investments
- Does Biden’s Renters Bill of Rights Equate to a National Blanket of Rent Control?
- How to invest in US Multifamily Syndicated Properties as a Canadian?
- Outlook for Build to Rent (BTR) properties in 2023
- How Rising Interest Rates will affect Multifamily Cap Rates
- What are the Best Sources for Commercial Real Estate (Multifamily and BTR-SFR) News and Resources?
- 10 Great Ways to Make Income from Passive Investing in Real Estate
- August Biniaz’s Top 10 Forecasts for the US Economy, CRE and Multifamily and BTR-SFR in 2023