A lot of people think that you need a lot of experience to start a fund. They assume that you need Ivy League and Wall Street experience to get started. That is all false. The guest today, Bridger Pennington, has done all that without being any of that. Now, Bridger is the Founder of Black Bridge Holdings and co-founder of Fund Launch, where he teaches people how to start their own funds. Join Ava Benesocky & August Biniaz as they talk to Bridger Pennington all about how funds work. Learn more about the many different types of funds and what they do. Find out where to find fund opportunities. Learn why it’s important to build your network. Discover more about carried interest and open-ended funds. Tune in to find out how to start your own fund so you can reach that millionaire status.
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Sunk Cost Fallacy In Active Real Estate Investing: Embracing The Power of Multifamily Syndications
- Key Metrics Every Multifamily Investor Needs to Know
- A Beginner’s Blueprint to Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?