Charity is charity, and investments are investments. But what if we can combine them both and create real service for clients while also getting returns? What if we can make affordable housing actually possible? Join your hosts, Ava Benesocky and August Biniaz,...
Dec 30, 2022 | Podcast
When the FED increases interest rates by 75 basis points, the stock market is predicted to face turmoil and disarray. But since commercial real estate is not too volatile, passive investing is still a strong option in these trying times. Ava Benesocky...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?