Asset management during recessions is not about timing the market; it's about time in the market. In this episode, Omar Khan, the founder and principal at Boardwalk Wealth, discusses how to manage your assets and protect your investments during times of...
Apr 11, 2023 | Podcast
It can be surprising sometimes how we can jump to seemingly different paths, only to realize how well-connected they were. To realize that the change you made all makes sense now. In this episode, Paul Hopkins, Director of Acquisitions for CPI Capital, shares...
Quitting The Rat Race: How To Escape Your 9-5 Job And Raise Millions In 10 Months With Patrick Grimes
Jan 30, 2023 | Podcast
Whether you're a working executive, an ultra-successful entrepreneur, or stuck in the rat race with no end in sight, this episode will provide the steps you need to take to finally become the boss of your life! With special guest Patrick Grimes, founder and CEO...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?