As a homeowner, you may wonder how much your home is worth. After all, your home is likely your most valuable asset. While many factors contribute to a home's value, understanding the basics can help you make informed decisions about your home's worth. It's...
Canada Real Estate
Nov 4, 2022 | Podcast
People sometimes don't succeed in real estate after making mistakes. But what if we start rethinking real estate as an industry where you could succeed on your second try? Would you invest in real estate again? Much of what real estate investors are learning is just...
Oct 26, 2022 | Podcast
When we say multifamily investing in Canada, we mean totally different demographics. The way you do business in the US or elsewhere may not be as effective when applied to the Canadian real estate market and vice versa. If you are looking to break through the...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?