When analysing commercial REPE property acquisitions, investors will primarily look at the expected returns from the investment and any potential changes in value due to cap rate compression. One of the important metric for the assessment of investment opportunities...
May 6, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
In REPE investment, when analysing a potential commercial property acquisition, investors will, invariably, look at the expected return or income which can be obtained from such investment. There are a variety of terms and phrases in use when it comes to reviewing...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Sunk Cost Fallacy In Active Real Estate Investing: Embracing The Power of Multifamily Syndications
- Key Metrics Every Multifamily Investor Needs to Know
- A Beginner’s Blueprint to Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?