When analysing commercial REPE property acquisitions, investors will primarily look at the expected returns from the investment and any potential changes in value due to cap rate compression. One of the important metric for the assessment of investment opportunities...
May 6, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
In REPE investment, when analysing a potential commercial property acquisition, investors will, invariably, look at the expected return or income which can be obtained from such investment. There are a variety of terms and phrases in use when it comes to reviewing...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?