Dear valued existing investors and future investors, Welcome to this week's CPI Capital's news briefing. Our regular, weekly newsletter contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate...
commercial real estate
Jan 27, 2023 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
Dear valued investors and future investors, It’s time again for CPI Capital's weekly news briefing. Our regular briefing contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate investment. If you are...
Nov 25, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
Dear valued investors and future investors, CPI Capital's weekly news briefing contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate investment. If you are already a subscriber, thank you. If you are not,...
Nov 25, 2022 | Podcast
One of the best-performing assets right now is industrial real estate. With the rise of eCommerce over the years and Amazon leading the way, there needs to be more room for demand. This is where industrial comes in whether they're in warehousing, manufacturing...
Oct 19, 2022 | Podcast
Investment opportunities are ever-present, but which investment is wise for you and your money? Here to discuss real estate private equity is Vinney Chopra. Vinney is a real estate investor, syndicator, international best-selling author, multifamily educator,...
May 13, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
For hundreds of years, investing in commercial real estate has been a major builder of generational wealth. It has enabled investors to achieve regular cash flows, strong asset appreciation, as well as enjoy significant tax benefits. Investment into multi-family units...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?