Asset management during recessions is not about timing the market; it's about time in the market. In this episode, Omar Khan, the founder and principal at Boardwalk Wealth, discusses how to manage your assets and protect your investments during times of...
Apr 14, 2023 | Podcast
Do you want to invest in real estate but don’t have any idea where to get the cash? This episode is for you! Josh Plave, the founder of Wall to Main, shares how you can use your retirement account to get started in real estate. When his mother and grandfather...
Feb 3, 2023 | Podcast
Building investor relationships is key to real estate syndications. You want to really know them and understand why they are investing in you. It's always quality over quantity when it comes to any relationship. Just like a school dance, you want to ask someone...
Jan 16, 2023 | Podcast
A real estate investment firm needs equity, and equity comes from investors. So how do we get those investors and raise more capital? In this episode, John Casmon shares the tremendous job he made marketing Fortune 500 companies and how the marketing funnel can...
7-Step System For Raising Private Capital For Residential, Multi-Family And Large Apartments (For Resi And Apartment Investors) – Josh Cantwell
Jan 2, 2023 | Podcast
By raising private capital, you control the flow of your money and the deals themselves. It's the fastest way to raise money, and you can do it even hands-off. You just need to partner yourself up with the right people. Join Ava Benesocky & August Biniaz as...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?