Investors use different strategies when investing in real estate, depending on which strategy works best for them. In this episode, Neal Bawa shares his strategies for finding the best cities to invest in real estate. Using technology and being a geek in real...
Oct 12, 2022 | Podcast
Real estate and passive investing aren't just about the numbers. If it was, physicians and doctors would be on it ASAP. It takes more than that to be successful. You need to be risk-averse and you need to build relationships with the right people. There are...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- A Beginner’s Blueprint to Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?
- 50 Real Estate Private Equity (Syndication) Terms An Investor Really Must Know
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class