Dear valued existing investors and future investors, Welcome to this week's CPI Capital's news briefing. Our regular, weekly newsletter contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate...
May 15, 2023 | Podcast
What would a comfortable life look like to you when you’re 60? How much money do you need to have to your name to live comfortably when you retire? These are not questions you ask yourself when you’re 50, 40, or even 30. The younger you get an awareness of the...
The Foundation Of Wealth Building Strategies – Foundations Of Building Wealth – Brice Scheschuk 2022
Oct 31, 2022 | Podcast
How do you build wealth? Is saving enough? Do you need to invest? Where should you be putting your money to achieve financial freedom? Here to answer your questions with wealth-building strategies is Brice Scheschuk. Brice is the Managing Partner at Globalive...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?