Dear valued existing investors and future investors, Welcome to this week's CPI Capital's news briefing. Our regular, weekly newsletter contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate...
Mar 6, 2023 | Podcast
There is no plateau when it comes to the real estate investing journey. You enter the game doing one thing and continue to grow doing other things. Angel Williams is all too familiar with this journey, going from residential to syndication, passive to active....
Nov 25, 2022 | Podcast
One of the best-performing assets right now is industrial real estate. With the rise of eCommerce over the years and Amazon leading the way, there needs to be more room for demand. This is where industrial comes in whether they're in warehousing, manufacturing...
How Real Estate Investors Should Adjust In The Current Rising Interest Rate Environment – Spencer Gray
Nov 21, 2022 | Podcast
We're currently under challenging circumstances. With the pandemic and inflation, we are all forced to pivot and rethink how we do things to continue thriving. In this episode, Ava Benesocky and August Biniaz sit down with the President and CEO of Gray Capital,...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?