Dear valued investors and future investors, A sincere welcome to CPI Capital's weekly news briefing containing a mixture of updates, commentary and informative articles about the lucrative world of real estate investment. If you are already a subscriber, thank you. If...
Jun 21, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
In real estate investing there are not only a wide variety of asset types but also a wide range of investors involved in the industry, with, for example, noticeable differences between retail and institutional investors. We have discussed previously institutional type...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?