In real estate investing there are not only a wide variety of asset types but also a wide range of investors involved in the industry, with, for example, noticeable differences between retail and institutional investors. We have discussed previously institutional type...
institutional real estate
Jun 16, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
As we’ve discussed previously, there are various types of real estate assets, commonly referred to as Grade A, Grade B, Grade C properties and so on. In REPE investing, there is another well-known phrase about the quality of real estate assets in use which needs some...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?
- 50 Real Estate Private Equity (Syndication) Terms An Investor Really Must Know
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?