In real estate investment, many of the key metrics are interlinked, such as the relationship between cap rates and interest rates, for example. Indeed, both of these are important factors into a private equity pro forma as they can have a significant impact on a...
Jan 31, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
After the initial negative reaction to the onset of the pandemic, most stock markets around the world recovered dramatically during mid- to late-2020 and, with a few bumps along the way, throughout 2021. Supported by ample liquidity, record low interest rates and, of...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?