By raising private capital, you control the flow of your money and the deals themselves. It's the fastest way to raise money, and you can do it even hands-off. You just need to partner yourself up with the right people. Join Ava Benesocky & August Biniaz as...
Oct 19, 2022 | Podcast
Investment opportunities are ever-present, but which investment is wise for you and your money? Here to discuss real estate private equity is Vinney Chopra. Vinney is a real estate investor, syndicator, international best-selling author, multifamily educator,...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?