Dear valued existing investors and future investors, Welcome to this week's CPI Capital's news briefing. Our regular, weekly newsletter contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate...
Jan 17, 2023 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
Dear valued investors and future investors, It’s time once again for CPI Capital's weekly news briefing. This briefing contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate investment. If you are...
Dec 30, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
Dear valued investors and future investors, Yet again it’s time for CPI Capital's weekly news briefing. Our regular briefing contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate investment. If you...
Dec 23, 2022 | Podcast
When it comes to real estate in the airline pilot community, it's almost non-existent. There's such a huge demographic that isn't exposed to real estate. This was why the private equity investment firm Turbine Capital was created. Its founder, Tait Duryea,...
Nov 7, 2022 | Podcast
One key aspect when it comes to real estate deals is raising capital. Bronson Hill, CEO of Bronson Equity, is here to share wisdom and expertise on the topic. Bronson has raised over 20 million for real estate investments and is a general partner in over 150...
Oct 28, 2022 | Podcast
Earning passive income can be a dream for busy individuals. It offers additional income on the side while you continue with your main job. Today’s guest believes his profession should take advantage of passive investing. In this episode, Ava Benesocky and...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?