What would a comfortable life look like to you when you’re 60? How much money do you need to have to your name to live comfortably when you retire? These are not questions you ask yourself when you’re 50, 40, or even 30. The younger you get an awareness of the...
The Foundation Of Wealth Building Strategies – Foundations Of Building Wealth – Brice Scheschuk 2022
Oct 31, 2022 | Podcast
How do you build wealth? Is saving enough? Do you need to invest? Where should you be putting your money to achieve financial freedom? Here to answer your questions with wealth-building strategies is Brice Scheschuk. Brice is the Managing Partner at Globalive...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?
- 50 Real Estate Private Equity (Syndication) Terms An Investor Really Must Know
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?