A real estate investment firm needs equity, and equity comes from investors. So how do we get those investors and raise more capital? In this episode, John Casmon shares the tremendous job he made marketing Fortune 500 companies and how the marketing funnel can...
7-Step System For Raising Private Capital For Residential, Multi-Family And Large Apartments (For Resi And Apartment Investors) – Josh Cantwell
Jan 2, 2023 | Podcast
By raising private capital, you control the flow of your money and the deals themselves. It's the fastest way to raise money, and you can do it even hands-off. You just need to partner yourself up with the right people. Join Ava Benesocky & August Biniaz as...
Webinar: Securities Regulations – Apartment Syndication – Real Estate Investing – Brendan J. Piovesan And Jillian Sidoti
Oct 10, 2022 | Podcast
In the real estate world, nothing compares to the frustration when trying to make crucial decisions and not understanding the fundamentals of investing. One wrong move could either send you to a bad deal or have you lose any deal altogether. But with so much...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Sunk Cost Fallacy In Active Real Estate Investing: Embracing The Power of Multifamily Syndications
- Key Metrics Every Multifamily Investor Needs to Know
- A Beginner’s Blueprint to Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?