A real estate investment firm needs equity, and equity comes from investors. So how do we get those investors and raise more capital? In this episode, John Casmon shares the tremendous job he made marketing Fortune 500 companies and how the marketing funnel can...
7-Step System For Raising Private Capital For Residential, Multi-Family And Large Apartments (For Resi And Apartment Investors) – Josh Cantwell
Jan 2, 2023 | Podcast
By raising private capital, you control the flow of your money and the deals themselves. It's the fastest way to raise money, and you can do it even hands-off. You just need to partner yourself up with the right people. Join Ava Benesocky & August Biniaz as...
Webinar: Securities Regulations – Apartment Syndication – Real Estate Investing – Brendan J. Piovesan And Jillian Sidoti
Oct 10, 2022 | Podcast
In the real estate world, nothing compares to the frustration when trying to make crucial decisions and not understanding the fundamentals of investing. One wrong move could either send you to a bad deal or have you lose any deal altogether. But with so much...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?