Dear valued existing investors and future investors, Once again, welcome to this week's CPI Capital's news briefing. Our regular, weekly newsletter contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative related articles about the lucrative world of passive real...
real estate agent
Nov 16, 2022 | Podcast
As a homeowner, you may wonder how much your home is worth. After all, your home is likely your most valuable asset. While many factors contribute to a home's value, understanding the basics can help you make informed decisions about your home's worth. It's...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?