In real estate investing there are not only a wide variety of asset types but also a wide range of investors involved in the industry, with, for example, noticeable differences between retail and institutional investors. We have discussed previously institutional type...
real estate asset
Jun 16, 2022 | CPI CAPITAl NEWSLETTER
As we’ve discussed previously, there are various types of real estate assets, commonly referred to as Grade A, Grade B, Grade C properties and so on. In REPE investing, there is another well-known phrase about the quality of real estate assets in use which needs some...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Sunk Cost Fallacy In Active Real Estate Investing: Embracing The Power of Multifamily Syndications
- Key Metrics Every Multifamily Investor Needs to Know
- A Beginner’s Blueprint to Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Market Selection Strategies for Multifamily Investment Success
- The Role of Property Management in Multifamily Investing
- How to Gauge the Right Cap Rate for Multifamily Investments
- 100 Questions To Ask A Multifamily Property Manager Before Hiring Them
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Partner Before Starting A Real Estate Investment Business
- What is ChatGPT And How Can It Help With Commercial Real Estate (CRE)?
- Is The New FHA 40 Year Mortgage Beneficial For Those Looking To Buy Real Estate?