Carl Whitaker has been around the real estate game for years—he’s seen it all and done it all. He knows what it takes to make a good investment—and to stay on top of your game. That’s why we love him as our resident multifamily expert! In this episode, Carl...
Nov 30, 2022 | Podcast
In 2021, everyone saw a huge increase in rents. This hyper rent growth came along also with renter income growth. This could be because of many things such as the pandemic or interstate migrations. Could this trend continue past this year or will it end because...
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?