Dear valued investors and future investors, Another week has slipped by, and it’s time yet again for CPI Capital's weekly news briefing. This usually contains a mixture of updates, commentary and informative articles about the lucrative world of passive real estate...
Nov 28, 2022 | Podcast
When it comes to real estate investing, tax planning is one of the most important things to consider. By carefully planning your taxes, you can minimize your tax liability and maximize your returns. Join Ted Lanzaro as he discusses strategic tax planning for...
How Real Estate Investors Should Adjust In The Current Rising Interest Rate Environment – Spencer Gray
Nov 21, 2022 | Podcast
We're currently under challenging circumstances. With the pandemic and inflation, we are all forced to pivot and rethink how we do things to continue thriving. In this episode, Ava Benesocky and August Biniaz sit down with the President and CEO of Gray Capital,...
Nov 11, 2022 | Podcast
Start taking action now, and succeed in the real estate industry. Join this episode as your hosts, Ava Benesocky and August Biniaz, sit down for a meaningful conversation with Colm McEvilly on the process of continuous learning in the real estate industry....
August’s LinkedIn Newsletter
- The Ongoing Growth Of Remote Working Places And The Death Of The Office Space Asset Class
- Luxury Watch Index And Multifamily Real Estate: Is There A Correlation In Performance?
- Essential Qualities Of A Successful Real Estate General Partner: Becoming The Ideal Fiduciary for Your Investors
- Are Millennials Becoming “Forever Renters?”
- In Multifamily Real Estate, What Is The Difference Between AUM And Net Worth?
- What Is Inflation And How Does It Affect The Economy And The Real Estate Sector?
- What Does The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) Involve?
- How Is Multifamily Investing A Hedge Against Inflation?
- What Does Co-syndication In Passive Real Estate Investing Mean?
- What Is Compound Interest?